Condolence messages on death of mother are sent to sympathise with the children of the bereaved and share their grief in such a difficult time.
These messages must be written in a manner so as to show your concern and grief.
Sample Condolence Messages on Death of Mother
- May God give you the strength to bear the loss of your mother, my deep condolences to you and your family.
- Your mom was a gift to the world. Her loss is great for all who know her. May she rest in peace.
- Deep regret and sympathy on the news about the death of your mother. May her soul rest in peace.
- I feel so sad that you have to go through this severe pain of losing your mom. No words can console you at this time. May the peace of God be with you and your family at this painful time.
- The death of your mother is a pain which cannot be healed. Just remember that she would always be with you and her memories are everlasting.
- It was a great shock to get the news of your mother’s death, we still cannot believe it. Your mom was such a wonderful person. We are all going to miss her a lot. Our deepest sympathies are with you and your family.
- Your mother was such a lively person; we are all going to miss her wonderful smiles and love. Her death is a loss to us all.
- [blockquote]I was greatly surprised on the sudden death of your mother and deeply sympathise with your situation. Hope you be strong in this trying time.[/blockquote]
- I was shocked to hear about your mother’s demise. I shall pray to God to give her eternal rest and peace to her soul.
- [blockquote]I express deepest sympathy as well as my condolences on your mother’s death. It shall be greatly mourned by me and my family.[/blockquote]
- Your mother was a special lady and this might be the reason why God took her away from you so soon. My sympathies and prayers are with you and your family.
- I was sorry to hear about your mother’s untimely demise. Hope God showers your family with strength and courage in this trying time.
- I sympathise deeply on your mother’s death and pray for her soul. She was one of the nicest people I had ever come across.
- My sincere thoughts and sympathies are with your family on your mother’s sudden death. Your family shall forever be in my prayers. May you get strength and courage in this trying moment.
- May God give you strength as well as courage to deal with the loss of your mother. She was a generous and kind woman.. Hope she receives eternal rest .