Condolence messages Email are those kinds of messages which are meant to be written and sent through email to a loved one who has suffered a loss of someone close to him/her.
Condolence messages must be self written and should be kept as precise and brief as possible. Samples of the same have been given below.
Sample Condolence Messages Email
- It’s very sad to hear about the death of your mother. She was truly an angel for all. God bless her soul and may he give you enough strength to come out of this pain. Please accept my condolences through email.
- It’s such a great shock! Very sorry to hear the death of your beloved wife. May her soul rest in peace.
- Did I hear it right? My dear, I am in such big distress to hear the sudden demise of your father. He was such a noble man with noble thoughts. He will always be remembered as a great man!
- My dear friend, I hope the good Lord gives you enough strength to come out of the pain of death of your grandmother. She was such a dynamic lady with brilliant thoughts. She will be definitely missed!
- I got to know the news this morning that your sister is no more. Do not worry my dear. I know the pain is genuine, but you will surely overcome the pain. I promise to fulfill my duties as a sister for the rest of your life!
- My dear life! I wish your brother was with us to enjoy the good times of life. But God liked him and took him away from us. May his soul rest in peace.
- I am truly saddened to hear about the demise of your mother. I am praying for her soul, may she rest in peace.
- [blockquote]Your father was a great human being. Even though he is not amidst us, wherever he is he must be watching over you. May god give you strength to get over this tough period.[/blockquote]
- The news about the death of your mother has left all of us deeply distressed. We will always remember her as the most alive person we ever met.
- [blockquote]She was an incomparable beauty, both in her heart and actions. We shall miss her. We pray for her soul to rest in peace.[/blockquote]
- I know that whatever you are feeling right now is difficult to deal with. So I just want to let you know, I am always here for you.
- I am shocked to hear the news about the death of your brother. He was a kind hearted man and gem of a person. May God give you strength to bear the loss.