Condolence messages for employees are those messages which an individual (i.e. boss or team leader in this case) sends to his or her employee when they are grieving the loss of a loved one.
Such messages must be framed to incorporate the professional relation between the sender and the recipient. The following samples can be referred to for help.
Sample Condolence Messages for Employees
- Loss of mother cannot be fulfilled, but we are here to support and stay by your side forever. You were the best son to her in all respects; we all pray for her soul resting in peace!
- We are extremely sorry to hear your son’s demise due to the grave accident last week; God must have decided to give him peace now rather than the physical pain he was going through. We shall be forever with you in all ups and downs of your life; please try to gain strength for the present and future.
- Hearing your father’s demise was such unfortunate news as he was healthy and fine even at this age. Hope his soul rests in peace. Our deepest sympathies are there with you and your family.
- True love is something we rarely get and you have lost your fiancée, the pain is surely unbearable. Please try to be strong and feel happy for her as she is away from the pain and wounds now. Let her soul rest in the realm of peace, we are with you!
- Please accept our deep felt condolences for the loss of your husband. May God bestow on you all the strength to be mentally steady and firm; we are beside you for any kind of help, please do not hesitate.
- We know you are grieving the loss of your dear sister; in this moment of pain we pray for God to grant you strength and courage. May her soul rest in peace.
- [blockquote]I heard about the demise of you father, and I know no words can be comforting at this moment. All I want to say is the whole office, your friends, colleagues and superiors are there to support you.[/blockquote]
- You are so much more than an employee to us; you are a friend and an inspiration on occasions. So in the time of such sorrow remember that we cherish you just as you cherished your mother.
- [blockquote]On the loss of your brother, we extend our condolences. The whole staff wishes that god bestow you and your family with the strength to pull through this, may his soul rest in peace.[/blockquote]