Condolence messages for grandmother refer to all the messages which an individual (i.e. a granddaughter or a grandson) write to his or her grandmother, extending condolences on death of a loved one.
A few examples of the condolence messages for grandmother are being given below.
Sample Condolence Messages for Grandmother
- [blockquote]Grandma, I am saddened to hear about the sudden demise of your best friend. I am aware about the bonding you both used to share and how close you were to her. My condolences are there with you.[/blockquote]
- Nothing can compensate for the loss of grandpa. I know that he was the best husband and a life partner you could had asked for. I would like you to know that your grandson is there beside you so that you never feel alone.
- I am saddened to hear about the sudden death of your sister, grandma. She was not only your sister but also a second grandmother to me. I request you to be strong and pray for the well being of her soul.
- It is a terrible time that our family is going through and the death of grandpa has affected all of us. I would like to let you know grandma that your grandson is there for you whenever you need him. Let’s pray that grandpa rests in peace.
- He is not dead but left us for a better world. I don’t want you to feel low grandma. I request you to be strong. My condolences are with you.
- Dear grand ma, I am so sorry to hear about the death of your dear friend. I wish for her soul to rest in peace.
- Her memories will always be with us and so shall she be a part of our lives. My heartiest condolences on the death of your lovely younger sister, I am here for you grandma.
- He was an illuminated soul, everything he taught us and every way he inspired us are a part of how he will always be with us. I love you grandpa, rest in peace. Grandma I am here whenever you need, I love you.
- [blockquote]She is gone but we will always feel her presence around. So dear grandma, lets cherish Aunt Augusta’s memories and let her live in our hearts for as long as we shall live. We love you grandma and are always here by your side.[/blockquote]