Loss of a child is the most miserable and devastating situation for the helpless parents and the attached family members. Condolence messages for loss of a child are the sympathetic messages that are delivered to the parents or the family members to express the deepest sympathies for the loss of their dearest child.
These messages are written with deep pain to comfort the parents.
Sample Condolence Messages for Loss of a Child
- [blockquote]There are no words in the world that can console a parent grieving the death of a child. Even though I am at a loss of words, in my heart I pray that god bless you and your wife with all the strength one needs to make it through this time. With a heavy heart, your friend Denis.[/blockquote]
- I do not know what to say, all I know is I am deeply saddened by your loss and want to help you through this grave time in any way possible. Please let me know if you need anything at all, I am always here for you. May the soul of your child rest in peace.
- Dear Samuel I know you are going through a hard time, the loss of one’s child is the greatest loss in the world. No one can even come close to making sense of this loss. I pray to God and ask him to give you all the courage that you need in this hard time.
- Mr. Jones, the whole staff of the organisation extends condolences to you and your family on the loss of your child. No one can do anything to make the pain go away but we just hope to be there if you need anything at all.
- I feel deep sadness in my heart when I came to know about the loss of your little one. I am sending my heartfelt sympathy to you. Please do not leave your ground and stay calm. We are with you during this difficult time. Take care.
- [blockquote]Please accept my deepest condolence on loss of such a pretty daughter. She had that magic in her eyes. Please do not leave your heart. Life is hard sometimes. Hold your ground and wait for what lies next. Take care of you and your husband.[/blockquote]
- I believe that there is no pain more devastating and far reaching than losing your loving child. I cannot express my feelings and sadness at such a loss. Please remember that you are always in our thoughts and prayers. We are with you during this difficult time. Take care!