Condolence messages on death of a friend’s mother are those messages which one uses to console a friend who has lost his/ her mother.
The messages are framed to let the friend know that he/ she is not alone during the tough time. A few sample condolence messages have been provided below for reference purpose.
Sample Condolence Messages on Death of a Friend’s Mother
- Your mother was a great lady. Her presence and aura would forever be remembered by all of us in our lives. Please take this comfort in knowing that we are with you during this difficult time.
Please do not lower down your heart, our thoughts and prayers are always with you. I am just a call away for any kind of helps that you may need.
I was truly saddened to hear about the sudden demise of your mother. She was a lady who loved everyone around her.
- I have no words to express the sadness that I carry in my heart to hear about the demise of your beloved mother. I could remember the time when she used to treat us as her own children and serve us with love. Please take this comfort in knowing that we are with you. Please accept our heartfelt sympathies and condolences.
- No pain is far reaching than losing a mother. Dearest friend, please take this comfort in knowing that we are standing by your side during this difficult time. We are just a call away. Please accept our sympathies and condolences.
- It was really sad to know about the loss of your mother. May her soul rest in peace. My heartfelt sympathies are with you.
- Dear friend, I hope and pray to god that may Aunt’s soul rests in peace.
- Dear friend, I am always there for you. We know that no one can comfort you the way she did but we are always with you.
- She was a motherly figure for me too. All these years of being far from my family, your mother and you were my strength, now I will be yours.
- My deepest sympathy for you and the family on the loss of your mother. We know she will always reside in our hearts. May her soul rest in peace.
- I know your mother meant the world to you and you meant the world to her. But she would always wish the best for you, so find the strength in your heart to take care of your family.