Condolence messages on death of a friend refer to the messages which are used by someone to show their concern for a person who has lost his/ her friend.
Any such message must be heartfelt and exhibit true feelings of condolence. Given below are a few samples of condolence messages on death of a friend.
Sample Condolence Messages on Death of a Friend
- It was shocking for me to hear about the sudden death of your friend. I know nothing can compensate for the loss of his death but I request you to be strong.
- [blockquote]He was not only your friend but also a great human being who has done a lot for the society. I request you to be strong and stand by his family’s side.[/blockquote]
- Nothing can compensate for the loss of the death of your friend. He was a great soul and I pray for his safe journey to heaven.
- I am saddened by the news of the sudden death of your friend. My condolences are there for you.
- [blockquote]There are only sympathies that I can convey to you. I can understand the emotional state you are in after the death of your friend. All I can say is that I will always be there as a friend for you.[/blockquote]
- I wish for the well being of the soul of your friend. My condolences and emotional support are there for you.
- I am at loss of words to hear about the sudden death of your friend. I pray to god to give you strength.
- There are no words that could make you feel better in this time of huge loss. But I just want to let you know that I’m always there for you.
- I was shocked to hear the news about the death of your friend. He was a gem of the person. We all will miss him a lot. May his soul rest in peace.
- [blockquote]Your friend was the liveliest person and her not being amongst us is a huge loss. We are all saddened but we all have to stay together and make it through this emotional moment.[/blockquote]
- I am deeply saddened by the loss of your friend. Hope you find the strength to take care of the family.
- My sympathy is with you in this tough phase of life. You have to be strong and stable during this time at the loss of your friend.