Condolence messages on death of brother are sent to console the bereaved family. These messages can provide strength to bear the grief of this unforeseen incident.
The messages should be written in such a manner so that it conveys your grief and concern as well.
Sample Condolence Messages on Death of Brother
- Your brother will be forever remembered for the great person he was. He was a boy of appealing presence and warm essence.
During such a difficult time of his loss, please take this comfort in knowing that we are with you. Accept our sympathies and heartfelt condolence.
- I was shocked to hear about the sudden demise of your beloved brother. He was a strong man who always lived with dreams in his eyes. Please take this comfort in knowing that our thoughts and prayers and always with you. Take best care of your family members and call us for any kind of helps that you may need.
- No words may heal the pain that you carry in your heart for the unexpected demise of your brave brother. Please accept our sincerest sympathies and know that his presence would forever live inside our hearts. May our thoughts and prayers ease your pain in some way.
I truly understand how hard it is to lose such a loving, caring and an adoring sibling. I can recall the days when we all used to play together. We are praying for his peaceful soul. You are not alone; we are with you during this difficult time.
- It was indeed shocking for me when I came to know that you lost your brother last week. His untimely death filled me with sorrow and tears. May his soul rest in ceaseless peace.
- Your brother was a good friend of mine and his demise was an incident of great distress for me. I extend my heartfelt sympathy for you and your family. My prayers are always with you.
- I could understand that nothing could bring your brother back. Still, I hope that my condolence may give you and your family some courage to bear this crisis period.
- My heart crammed with grief when I heard about your brother’s sad demise. He shall always be missed early by all of us. May his soul be blessed with perpetual tranquility.
- It is indeed very hard for me to believe that your brother is no more. Hope his soul rests in peace and may god shower enough courage to you and your relatives to bear the unforeseen grief.
- The ill-timed death of your brother brought a surge of mourning to me. May his soul rest in eternal peace. You and your family will always be in my prayers in this trying phase of time.