Condolence messages on death of father are conveyed to the children in a way to offer comfort that relieves a little pain that a bereaved is facing. The words of comfort and sympathy evoke feelings of healing and peace.
Sample Condolence Messages on Death of Father
- I am expressing my deepest feelings of sympathy and condolence towards you and your family on the event of your father’s untimely death. You shall forever be in my prayers. Hope the lord showers you with strength and comfort.
- [blockquote]I was struck with grief as well as profound shock to hear about your father’s sudden death. I express my sorrow along with condolences to you as well as your family.[/blockquote]
- I was astonished to hear about your father’s demise. I express my condolences and pray to God to give your family support and strength during this difficult time.
- I extend my genuine condolences on the bereavement brought about by the untimely demise of your father. I wish for his soul to rest in peace. Hope you obtain strength and courage during this extremely trying time.
- I am truly sorry to hear about the death of your father. Whenever you feel lonely and need a shoulder, remember I shall always be there for you in times of need.
- I am greatly shocked as well as sadden by the demise of your father. This must be a trying time for you and your mother. Your family shall be remembered by me in my prayers and thoughts always.