When someone looses a dear one it becomes difficult to accept the situation. A simple gesture from your end can turn out to be very supportive and heart touching.
At this time of stress a condolence message can mean a lot to the receiver and help him to overcome the situation much faster.
Sample Condolence Messages on Death
- [blockquote]May you get the strength to handle the situation in the best way possible. You dad was a great human and I am sure that was the most wonderful dad in this world.[/blockquote] However, at this time it is important that you help you family come over with the situation, so that you can make him proud.
- I am sorry to hear about the demise of your grand father, may god give you and your family the strength to overcome the situation.
- I was taken aback when heard about your mother. My deepest condolences are with you and your family. I will pray to God to give you and your family the strength, support and courage so that you can handle this upsetting situation.
- We will never be able to forget your brother as she will always be in our heart. I will pray to almighty to give you the courage and strength to over come the situation.
- The best way to remember someone it to do it with a smile on your face. You will not be able to do it soon but at least try and this will make the soul of the one who has gone happy.