Condolence messages to family are those messages which are written to a family member to condole him/her for the loss or death of someone close.
These messages help to express that the sender is deeply saddened and sorry for the receiver of the message.
Sample Condolence Messages to Family
- No words may heal the pain that you all must be carrying in your hearts for losing such a loving family member. We all know that Bob meant a lot to you. His sudden demise has filled our hearts with sadness, please accept our heartfelt sympathies and condolences.
- It is so painful to lose a family member. The memories and the love that you shared with Martha would be remembered forever. May GOD’s blessings and grace be with you during this difficult time, please accept our heartfelt condolences and sympathies.
- No pain is far reaching than the pain of losing the eldest member of a family. We all know that Mr. Jackson was a man of words and his respectable presence would be always remembered. At this difficult time, please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you. We are sending our sincerest sympathies and condolences to you.
- We know that you all loved Tiara and this is really a tough time for all of you. May the love that you shared with her comfort you in some way, please know that we are just a call away. Take care.
- It was really shocking to hear about the death of Mr. Charles. It is not only a loss for your family but a big loss for me as well. My heartfelt sympathies are there with your family.
- [blockquote] I am truly saddened by the news of his death. He was the liveliest member of the family. I wish that God bless the whole family with the strength to deal with it.[/blockquote]
- The loss that all of you are suffering is huge and painful. I want to let you all know I am always there for you.
- No words can make the pain you all are feeling go away. But you all have to help each other find the strength to pull out of this and move on in life.
- [blockquote]If he was here he would have wanted you all to move on after his death. May his soul rest in peace.[/blockquote]
- My sympathy is with all of you. I wish that her soul rest in peace and Lord bestow the whole family with the strength to move on.