Death condolence messages are the messages that an individual writes to someone he or she knows when that respective individual is experiencing sorrow on the death of a loved one. Such messages must be kept brief and precise.
Given below are a few samples of such messages:
Sample Death Condolence Messages
- Death of your friend was shocking news; I still cannot believe he is no more. I pray for the lord to bless his soul with eternal peace.
- [blockquote]I am so sorry to hear about the death of your lovely little sister. She was a great human being; I wish that you and your family pull through this time of great sorrow.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]I heard about your mom, all I want you to know is that I am always here for you. You can always lean on me, may her soul rest in peace.[/blockquote]
- I know your dad was your hero and how hard this is for you. But you have to be strong for your family in this time of grief, I am praying for you dear friend.
- The bond you both shared was beyond the binds of living and dead. Death cannot kill true love, he will always be around watching over you, protecting you.