Free Condolence messages refer to all those messages which are used by an individual to convey his or her sorrow on the demise of someone they know professionally or as family member/ a friend.
These messages are available for free on the internet and can be used by anyone. The following are a few samples of free condolence messages:
Sample Free Condolence Messages
- My condolences are there with you. I would request you to be strong and pray for the well being of the soul of the deceased.
- I can feel that the great loss you have to undergo by losing your father. I pray for his safe journey to heaven.
- It was shocking to hear about the sudden death of your mother. I want you to know that my condolences are there with you and I will pray to God to give you mental strength.
- May God give you strength during this tough time! I wish that you stand as a support for your family. My condolences are there with you.
- It is a huge loss that you have suffered by losing your son. I request you to give shoulder to your wife so that she can be strong. My condolences are there with you.
- Your father was a true gentleman who had helped everyone. Nothing can compensate for his death. Let us pray for the well being of his soul.
- It is really sad to know that your only brother is not there anymore. My condolences are with you.
- We all will miss him as he was a great soul.
- You have suffered a huge loss and in this time of distress I just wanted to let you know that I am always there with you.
The emotions that you are experiencing are highly intense. In these tough times I pray to God for you and your family.
- May his soul rest in peace. For all the good he has done or brought to people, we know that God will bless his soul.
- She was a lively woman who brought smile to all sad faces. We will miss her a lot.
- I am thinking of you in this hour of great sorrow and praying to God to give you all the strength you need to get through this.
- I was shocked to hear the news about the death of your Aunt. She was a lovely lady. May her soul rest in peace and may God give strength to you and your family to bear the loss.