General condolence messages refers to the messages which any individual may sent to someone they know (by a personal or a professional relation) to extend condolences, when the recipient has suffered the loss of a loved one.
Given in the following are a few samples of such messages for your reference.
Sample General Condolence Messages
- In the time of such a huge sorrow I want you to remember that you are in my prayers. I pray for you to be blessed with the courage to go on with your life and embrace the truth.
- [blockquote]I heard about you sister, I wish that you find comfort in her memories. Wherever she is, she will be watching over you, wishing you to be happy.[/blockquote]
- Dear friend, you can always lean on me for I am here. Together we will cherish all the memories he has left behind and let his soul live through us.
- No words can ever begin to express the sorrow we feel on your loss, we pray for your brother’s soul to rest in peace. God bless you and your family.
- No matter how far she has gone, she will always be in our prayers and thoughts. We will always remember her and cherish her beautiful memories.