The messages which are written and sent to near and dear ones on any sad event or happening to express a feeling of condolence are known as a short condolence message.
These messages are short and precise, they are meant to let the recipient know that the sender cares about the recipient. Some samples have been provided below for convenience sakes.
Sample Short Condolence Messages
- I was truly sorry to hear about the sudden demise of Uncle Paul. Please take this comfort in knowing that we are with you during this difficult time.
- [blockquote]Sending you heartfelt sympathies and condolences on the bereavement of your beloved mom. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.[/blockquote]
- I was deeply shocked to hear about the demise of your beloved sister. No words can express the sadness that I carry in my heart. Just a message to say that I am with you. Be strong and take care of your friends and family members.
- No pain is far reaching than the pain of losing your mother. I am sending you sympathies and condolences just to let you know that we all are with you during this difficult time.
- May my words and thoughts comfort you in some way. The sudden demise of your mother has truly filled our hearts with grief. Always remember that I am just a call away for any kind of helps that you may need.
- [blockquote]I was shocked when I heard about the bereavement of your loving sister. She was an angel in disguise and we will remember her all through our lives. Please take care of yourself and accept our heartfelt sympathies.[/blockquote]
- He/ She will always be in our hearts.
- He/ she has touched many lives, all our prayers are with him/ her.
- I’m always there in your hour of need. May her soul rest in peace.
- I am deeply saddened by the news about your sister.
- Lord gives you and your family the strength to get through this moment of great sadness.
- In the hard time of life, my deepest sympathies are with you.
- He/ she are not amongst us anymore and they will be missed by all.
- Please accept our condolences. We will always be there in this time of loss to you and your family.
- Your loss has left all of us deeply saddened.
- Wishing well of you and your family in this time of loss.
- Feeling very sad to hear about your loss. May God give you strength.