Simple condolence messages are those messages which are written to a loved one or a near and dear one to express condolence on their loss.
This loss could either be loss of a relative or of material possession in certain cases. Simple condolence messages must be self written so that the exact heartfelt emotion can be reflected through them. Given below are a few samples.
Sample Simple Condolence Messages
- Our deepest sympathy on the loss of your father! We will all miss him!
- With deepest sympathy on the loss of your mom! Warming and caring thoughts are there with you at this sad time!
Please accept our deepest sympathy and heartily thoughts on the loss of your uncle!
- May you find comfort and peace in your time of sorrow! With deepest sympathy on the loss of your dearest mom!
- Hoping the cherished memories of your loved one and the support of family and friends will bring you comfort and peace!
- May the comfort of god help you during this difficult time! With deepest condolences on the loss of your brother!
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you! With sincere sympathy on the loss of your sister!
- Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow this is all I pray for you, during your most trying times! With deepest condolence!
- Extending deep and heartfelt sympathy to you on the loss of your mom my dear friend!
- May a river of comfort carry you in these difficult days! With deepest condolence!
- Sorry for the loss of your dear uncle! With sincere condolence!
I am deeply saddened to hear the news about demise of your brother. May God give you strength to bear the loss and take care of your family.
- Your grandma was a lovely lady. The kind hearted woman will always be remembered by all.
- We will miss the presence of an enlightening soul amidst us. We are sorry for your loss.
- It’s not your loss; it’s the loss of the whole community. He was a great social worker. We will miss him.
- This loss is incomparable and the emotions you feel can’t be explained. I just wanted to let you know that I am always there for you.
- I am praying for his soul to rest in peace and for God to grant you the strength so that you can pull through this.