Simple condolence messages are those messages which are written to a loved one or a near and dear one to express condolence on their loss.
This loss could either be loss of a relative or of material possession in certain cases. Simple condolence messages must be self written so that the exact heartfelt emotion can be reflected through them. Given below are a few samples.
Sample Simple Condolence Messages
- Our deepest sympathy on the loss of your father! We will all miss him!
- With deepest sympathy on the loss of your mom! Warming and caring thoughts are there with you at this sad time!
- [blockquote]Please accept our deepest sympathy and heartily thoughts on the loss of your uncle![/blockquote]
- May you find comfort and peace in your time of sorrow! With deepest sympathy on the loss of your dearest mom!
- Hoping the cherished memories of your loved one and the support of family and friends will bring you comfort and peace!
- May the comfort of god help you during this difficult time! With deepest condolences on the loss of your brother!
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you! With sincere sympathy on the loss of your sister!
- Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow this is all I pray for you, during your most trying times! With deepest condolence!
- Extending deep and heartfelt sympathy to you on the loss of your mom my dear friend!
- May a river of comfort carry you in these difficult days! With deepest condolence!
- Sorry for the loss of your dear uncle! With sincere condolence!
- [blockquote] I am deeply saddened to hear the news about demise of your brother. May God give you strength to bear the loss and take care of your family.[/blockquote]
- Your grandma was a lovely lady. The kind hearted woman will always be remembered by all.
- We will miss the presence of an enlightening soul amidst us. We are sorry for your loss.
- It’s not your loss; it’s the loss of the whole community. He was a great social worker. We will miss him.
- This loss is incomparable and the emotions you feel can’t be explained. I just wanted to let you know that I am always there for you.
- I am praying for his soul to rest in peace and for God to grant you the strength so that you can pull through this.