When you want to say you care, it should be done in the most appropriate manner and with the help of the right words. It is therefore important that when you want to write a condolence message it should be heartfelt so that it seems that it is coming straight from you heart.
Writing Condolence Messages
- I would like to show my heartfelt condolence to the Luis family at the demise of Mr. Jack Luis. We have lost a great man who not only had a great life but also always taught us the true meaning of life. Will pray to God so that he rest in peace and his family gets the strength and courage to cope up with the situation.
- [blockquote]My condolence to the family of Jack David he will always be remembered in our prayers.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]It was a pleasure to know such a charming lady as your mother. Although she is not with us, her absence will be felt by all but she will still be a part of our prayer and the memories that we have with her.[/blockquote]
- I heard about your aunt yesterday night and was completely shocked. I know that she meant a lot to you. Please accept my deepest condolence for you and your family.
- I will pray to God that he gives you the courage to handle the situation and would like to offer my support to you in future. May the soul of Annie rest in peace.