Whenever a person gets a new job, it is an occasion of happiness and joy. Bagging a job is a great day in any person’s life as it opens up new avenues for him. On such an occasion, the best way to express your happiness is by writing a congratulations message for new job.
Such a message is an effective way to tell the recipient that you are happy for him. For your reference, a few examples of congratulations messages for new job have been given below.
Sample Congratulations Messages for new job
- Dear friend here’s wishing you warm congratulations for bagging this new job. I know that you had eyes set on this job and I am really very happy that you have finally got it.
- Dear son, I and your dad are so happy that you have been selected for this job. Many congratulations to you and wish you all the best for your future.
- Dear John, what a great day it is for you for bagging the job of your dreams. It is a very rare scenario that a person gets the job he was aimed for, for so long. Congratulations to you and may you achieve all the success in life.
- Congratulations to you my husband for getting the job that you so deserved. I feel so proud of you and so joyous on this wonderful day. May you be successful in whatever venture you touch upon and may all your wishes come true.
- Here’s wishing you many heartiest congratulations for getting this job. You have worked very hard and have come a long way in your journey to reach this point where you have been selected for your dream job.
- It is not very common to get something you wish for so soon. Congratulations to you for the job and hope that you do really well at it.
- It is so good to hear that you have been selected as an airline pilot with Etihad Airways. What a great day it is and wishes you many congratulations. Hope you do well in all your endeavors.
- Wishing many congratulations to my best friend for this great achievement. I know this job was very important for you and now that you have got it, our treat is due.
- Congrats dear brother for getting this job. Your hard work, dedication and experience have finally paid off and how!