Easter messages family refer to the notes one sends to one’s family members on the occasion of Easter which is a Christian festival celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
The tone of these messages is kept formal yet affectionate. The content of the messages is filled with the word of the Christ and good wishes from the sender on Easter.
Sample Easter Messages Family:
- [blockquote]May the Lord surround your lives with his presence and fill your hearts with joy, peace, happiness, compassion and love. Wish you and your family a very happy Easter.[/blockquote]
- Let there be a shower of blessings which Jesus Christ shall bestow upon you and your family from the heavens on the occasion of Easter and always.
- [blockquote]Just like the Lord said that he will always be with us, I promise to be there for our family through all our troubles. Rejoice in the name of the Lord and wish all of you a happy Easter.[/blockquote]
- Easter is God’s promise of a new life and beginning. May this Easter bring your family happiness and peace so that you can start afresh. Happy Easter.
- As we celebrate Easter, may our lives be filled with hope and joy and may our spirits be rekindled with the fire of faith.