Easter messages for children are sent out on Easter, which is a Christian religious festival, where they are reminded of the importance of faith.
The tone must be kept light so that children can understand the significance of the holiday. These messages also often include the Easter Bunny, a character bringing colorful Easter eggs and chocolates to children.
Sample Easter Messages for Children:
- Wish all my lovely children a very “Happy” Easter! May love, joy and happiness come hopping your way!
- [blockquote]The Lord loves children because they have the purest of hearts. On the occasion of the Easter, remember the Lord and his love for you forever.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]Sending you warm and happy wishes and an Easter candy basket. Don’t forget to share it with your friends and celebrate in the name of the Lord![/blockquote]
- [blockquote]Easter is that time of the year which tells us that no matter how sad or lonely you feel, Jesus Christ will always be there to carry you through your troubles and wipe away your tears. In the name of the Lord, Happy Easter[/blockquote]
- Here’s wishing you a very happy Easter and sending a funny, sunny bunny your way, full of goodies that you can share and give to everyone on Easter.