Sympathy encouragement messages are the messages that are sent to people to sympathise them for an unfortunate event, undesirable activity etc and encourage them at the same time.
These are the motivational and the encouraging messages that are sent to express few words of sympathies to the reader. The messages are framed in a polite and an impressive manner.
Sample Sympathy Encouragement Messages
- A pessimist seeks difficulty in all phases of life, but a positive thinker seeks opportunity is every difficulty of life. Do not feel low and I will pray that you have an optimistic life ahead and may you shine above the rest.
- Don’t ever wish for a life that is away from complacencies or trouble free but always desire for strength which will help you to overcome all the difficulties of life.
- It is well said that an injured warrior is far better than a healthy coward. So be brave and overcome fears.
- When a baby is born he is crying and the world around him is smiling at him. Do such work that when you die you leave a mark on the world that you smile and the world cry in the grief.
- Death is inevitable and it comes to all. I know you must be feeling terrible at the loss of your grandmother but you need to be strong to take care of your family members. We all are there with you in this difficult time.
- Life is an ongoing journey with many hardships. What all you need is the right train to board and get on. Take care.
- If you feel that your life has come to an end, wake up, this is life’s another bend. Please know that we are there with you; please accept our sympathies in the words so few.
- [blockquote]Whenever you feel alone, just remember to call me by dialing my number from your phone. Not everyone lives, but everyone dies, do not pass your days by being in a sigh.[/blockquote]
- If ever you feel alone in your life, I will be there standing by your side, to make you rise. This message is to let you know that life is meant to stay happy and not to mourn.
- [blockquote]You might feel sad, you might be hurt; you might feel bad, you might be alone. Remember dear friend; treat your life with happiness and not with groan. We all are with you during this difficult time.[/blockquote]