Engagements invite messages are the text messages that can be written both formally as well as casually. Such messages are sent to the invitees to invite them on the engagement celebration of the new couple.
Sample Engagements Invite Messages
- [blockquote]Wedding bells are near! We request the pleasure of your company on an engagement celebration of my son, Troy. Kindly grace the evening with your presence.[/blockquote]
- You along with your family members are cordially invited on the engagement celebration of Jenny and Joe. [highlight highlightColor=”highlight-lightblue” ]Please be on time [/highlight].
- [blockquote]We invite you for a party celebration featuring the engagement ceremony of my lovely daughter Tiara with Tom. Kindly mark your presence and bless the couple.[/blockquote]
- The most precious moment of my daughter’s life has finally happened! John asked Roose to be his wife. Please join us for an engagement party night celebrating the union of these two.
- We are bubbling with very happy news about the engagement of my son, Troy with Martha. To celebrate this happy moment, we are throwing a party on Sunday. We request the pleasure of your company to bless the new couple.
- We will be delighted to see you on an engagement celebration of my sister. Kindly be there to shower your blessings.