Facebook breakup messages are those messages that are sent on Facebook to let the other person know that you wish to or have break up with them.
These types of messages are generally sent between the lovers. The tone of these messages is sometimes sad and also depressing.
Sample Facebook Break Up Messages
- [blockquote]I am better off without you as you have broken my heart and this is my last message on the facebook to ask you not to call me ever again.[/blockquote]
- Something that hurts me the most is the fact that I am going to lose you today and don’t know what to say.
- You are asking me to forget you when you are the only one in my mind tell me what else to remember if I forget you.
- [blockquote]It is popularly said that one should follow their heart but when the heart has been broken into so many pieces then which one to follow is a big mystery. Please don’t leave me and go as I cannot live without you.[/blockquote]
- You are the one who broke my heart but still you are the one I love a lot, don’t know why but you make me cry a lot.
- [blockquote]If you are reading this message on facebook you know that I am moving on with my life and making you my past. Thanks for being part of me for so long, don’t comeback as I have gone long.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]If you finally going to gift me silence then why did you have long chats with me, if you were anyway going to leave me then why did you make me lose my loneliness.[/blockquote]
- I know that my absence will not make a difference to you but let me tell you that you will not be able to share that same love with anyone else too.
- I will continue to love you even if you break my heart because you are the only one who has thought me the meaning of love.
- One of the most difficult situations for any person is to see your love one walking away just as nothing mattered.
- [blockquote]There is no sense in leaving something that has been there with me for so long but on second thoughts I feel that what is the point in holding on to something that has nothing left.[/blockquote]