Facebook condolence messages are written to show one’s care and support to a person in grief. The purpose of condolence messages is to console the person in grief and to encourage and support him during his times of difficulties.
The person may be in grief due to the loss of his loved one or due to any such heartbreaking event.
Facebook condolence messages delivered at the right time with the right words can help the person in pain to feel better. Condolence messages must be written in such a way that the grieving person understands that he is not left alone and that there are people to care for him.
Facebook condolence message is a nice and thoughtful way to express one’s care and support to a person who is sad. Condolence messages should express the love and support in a considerate and a brief way.
Sample Facebook Condolence Messages
- We pray that the Almighty be with you and your family during this time of difficulty and heal your heart with his love.
- [blockquote]We are really sorry to hear about the death of your loved one. Our prayers are always with you.[/blockquote]
- During this time of your loss, every drop of tear you shed is a note of love to the one you lost.
- We express our deepest condolences to your family. Please remember that you can always rely on us for any help you’ll need.
- [blockquote]May God give you the strength, courage and patience to overcome this time of agony. You are always there in our prayers.[/blockquote]
- We are always here to help you and support you to heal your pain due to the loss of your loved one.
- May the love of God and the one’s around you help you overcome this time of your loss.
- [blockquote]I cannot imagine the loss of such a good person. My prayers and support will always be there with you.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]We are very sorry to hear about the sad demise of your loved one. Please remember that we are here to care for you and help you whenever you are in need.[/blockquote]
- Let us cherish in the memories of the person who has left us and pray that his soul rests in peace.
- We know that words are not enough for us to heal your pain, but please remember that we have you in our thoughts and prayers always.