At times, it is not possible to depict heartfelt apology directly to the person concern. Facebook sorry messages play a cardinal role in this regard so that one could apologize to his or her loved ones through this social networking site instantly, at anytime.
Apologizing for one’s mistakes through Facebook sorry messages are the most expressive and simplest way to make things better. Apologies through Facebook sorry messages can restore broken relationships and bring back the lost happiness.
A simple sorry told through Facebook Sorry messages does not require a lot of courage, but when told, can do wonders in a relationship. Let the person you love know that you are really sorry for your mistakes and also know how much they mean to you.
Sample Facebook Sorry Messages
- I don’t know how to make things better; I start by saying I’m sorry.
- [blockquote]I don’t have enough courage to face you after hurting you; I promise I won’t repeat it.[/blockquote]
- I can’t smile till you forgive me.
- I know how angry you must be, and I hope u know how sorry I am for all that I did.
- I know that I made mistakes and I know I did hurt you a lot. I apologize.
- I really didn’t mean to make you upset. I’m really sorry about that.
- [blockquote]I know I hurt you and I wish I could undo the wrong. I’m so sorry.[/blockquote]
- I’m sorry for disappointing you.
- Give me one last chance; I assure you I won’t repeat it again. I’m really sorry
- I’m so sorry for hurting you, I’m so sorry for blaming you. I promise I won’t repeat it.
- You are so important to me, please don’t walk away, I’m really sorry.
- Please accept my apologies for all that I did and please forgive me.
- Why have you not accepted my apologies yet? I won’t quit until you accept.
- Please stay with me. I’m really sorry.
- Do you know how sorry I am?
- [blockquote]I shall send you my apologies. If you don’t accept them, then I shall keep sending more of them.[/blockquote]
- Sending you sorry a million times; please forgive me and please understand how much you mean to me.
- [blockquote]I would like to undo all the mistakes I have, but I’m sorry that I can’t. So please accept my apologies and trust me that I won’t repeat it.[/blockquote]