Christmas is a major festival and the whole world goes into a mood of celebration. Facebook being the most renowned social networking site has millions of messages pouring in and out of profiles, wishing Christmas in the best possible manner.
Christmas messages, apart from being sincere and hearty, can be funny as well to represent the enjoyment and fun the celebration contains.
This section of messages would, therefore, need to be framed in a way that is witty as well as complies with the mood of the festive occasion.
Sample Funny Christmas Facebook Messages
- [blockquote]Thank God it’s Christmas again!!! How I wait for this big holiday when I can have as many cakes and cookies, without mommy scolding me once even.[/blockquote]
- It is celebration time as Christmas season has set. I am all excited for the celebrations, dance, dresses, and, most importantly, for the lovely food Granny makes. Those special cookies have a unique Christmas taste!!
- Santa’s coming to town; and I have started my preparations. It’s high time my friends join as well.
- Merry Christmas Friends. Looking forward to your gifts!! Sincere greetings and best wishes for all the days to come.
- Christmas calls for the ultimate party. Are you guys ready to rock the floor with your Christmas hats?
- Wishes have started pouring in; I can see kids decorating trees and shops too getting dressed up; the irresistible smell of cookies and cakes have started filling the air. May this Christmas bring you all the happiness, joy, and success that you are worth of.
- Christmas is the best part of the year for me, because I get the longest span for vacationing only during this time of the year. It’s fun because there’s celebration everywhere, no rules and regulations on your actions, words, or even eating habits.
- Hope Santa brings the loveliest parties this year for Christmas. I have been starving for music, dance, and enjoyment, and looking forward to hangouts with friends and partying all night long. And above all, I hope this Christmas brings a better tomorrow for each person on this Earth.
- What’s your Christmas wish this year? I wish you wish for the best wishes for me. Wish You a Merry Christmas.
- Christmas is coming and the days look so brighter now. I wish you all a merry Christmas on the eve of the special occasion.