Funny facebook text messages are all those text messages which are circulated on the social networking website- Facebook. The messages are funny i.e. are humorous in nature.
The topic of the messages may vary as long as the message is funny.
These messages may be sent as text messages in the inbox (messaging) of a member of facebook. They may also be used by the members of facebook to be displayed as their status on their profile page.
The messages when sent in the inbox can be lengthy as compared to when they are used to be displayed as status. Samples of the messages are being given below.
Sample Funny Facebook Text Messages
- [blockquote]I texted my mom saying “Mom I got an A in Geography”. She replied “WTF, that’s really great, good going son”. I texted back “Mom what does WTF mean?” She replied “Well that’s fantastic”.[/blockquote]
- If you ever want to make God laugh, then just tell him what you have planned for your future.
- Have you ever been in the awkward moment- when you are talking to someone, you have already asked them “what?” about 3 times and you still don’t have any idea what they are talking about, so you just agree??
- Whenever I text my boyfriend “I love u” he always replies saying “really?” I swear every time I want to reply saying “Yes, it is my favourite vowel”.
- Baby girl you must be really tired today, because you have been running through my mind all day.
- [blockquote]Today I saw someone extremely gorgeous, extremely attractive, and cute and fabulously good looking. I kept staring with a smile on my face. Then eventually my hand started aching so had to put the mirror down.
- Have you realised that there is one thing common between a caller tune and the income tax. One individual pays and in both the cases others get the benefits of it.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]My sister said “It’s important to find a man who has lots of money, a man who is really good between the sheets, and a man who adores you.” I replied “Then you must make sure that none of these 3 ever meets”.[/blockquote]
- There is one thing that is common between diapers and the politicians. They both must be changed at regular intervals or else. He! He! He!
- [blockquote]I think “LOL” is impractical and outdated. Now it should be “NTN” Noise through nose.[/blockquote]