Funny holiday status messages for Facebook are posted on the Facebook wall to let your friends and family members know that you are planning for your holidays and that you are going to have fun-filled days ahead.
Every one of us likes to go for a holiday and they are the most expected by people of all ages. Cheerful words and funny quotations can make our holiday status messages very interesting and amusing to the readers.
One can talk about their dream holiday and share their thoughts about how they are going to enjoy holiday. Thus, such status messages should be well drafted so that it is funny and meaningful.
Sample Funny Holiday Status Messages for Facebook
- Humans are the only creatures in the world who allows their children to come back home. Going on a big holiday!!
I don’t want to say Happy holidays to anybody this year, instead would like to say Merry Christmas!
- I’m wrapping up my sorrows in a dump bag and throwing them away before I set out for my holidays! Going on a happy holiday!
- I’m going to have a great time making many chances of cracking jokes about everyone this holiday season!
- I’m going to take a pledge on reducing my belly this holiday season! Going on a healthy holiday!
Life on earth might seem to be expensive. But do you know that we are going on a free trip around the sun? Going on a long holiday!
- It’s holiday time finally! Felt like it took a year to be here!
- Holidays are here! Anything we would like to do is worth being weird!
- I’m going on a holiday and it’s time for me to mute my conscience and prepare myself for partying.
- Holidays are near! And it’s time for my whiskey and beer!
- Holidays are on! And it’s time for me to stop beating my co-worker with my keyboard!
- It’s holiday time! My “duty button” can now be switched off!
- I sometimes have to check my Facebook account to remember what I did the previous holiday! Going on a holiday now!
- It’s holiday finally and I can now stop my workstation that’s on my desk.
Holidays are like rainbows! They seem good from a distance but disappear when we get close to them! Hope I have a long holiday!