The most common activity on Facebook is to update new statuses every day. People set the status of their Facebook profiles according to the current state of their mind, to describe a situation, to express the feelings or for any other purpose
. Jokes Facebook status messages are the funny status messages that are set to crack a joke on the Facebook. These messages are set to entertain and amuse other people on your list.
The message must be framed in the funniest manner so that the friends and family members are engrossed in your joke.
Sample Jokes Facebook Status Messages
- [blockquote]Boyfriend calls girlfriend to ask where she is. Girlfriend replies “Sweetheart, I am having a severe headache, I am resting”. Boyfriend replies “I am too having a severe headache, sitting and seeing you from the back of your seat in the cinema hall”.[/blockquote]
- Nobody fights their way out to be at the top of the food chain, just to be a vegetarian.
- A friend of mine recently took an IQ test, surprisingly, his results were in negative.
- A person always considers himself as unique, just like everyone else.
- Two friends were having a serious discussion over a topic – Why is ABBREVIATION such a long word?
- When you are sitting in a group, no one listens to you attentively, as long as you do not make a mistake.
- A person who laughs at the joke at the last is the one who thinks the slowest.
- People nowadays do not suffer from insanity. Instead, they enjoy every minute of it.
- [blockquote]Shane always used to borrow money from his pessimistic friend. The reason being, his friend won’t expect the money to be returned.[/blockquote]
- If you will someday manage to have everything, where will you actually put it?
- Change is always inevitable, except the change that comes out of the vending machine.
- A person tried and he did not succeed. The next moment, he destroyed all the evidences that he even tried.
- Even after eating right, even after staying fit, you have to die anyway.
- A common man’s thinking – Do not steal, because you will be lost in the competition.
- I allowed my mind to wonder and in my surprise, It did not come back.
- It is true that all the generalisations are generally and most commonly false.