Cake farewell messages are outpourings of warmth and emotion written on a cake to be sued in farewell parties. Cake farewell messages must adhere to the norms of ordinary farewell messages.
However, they must also pay heed to the restricted space as no one wants to see a cake cluttered with a lot of writing. So they must be concise and crisp.
Sample Cake Farewell Messages
- Sending you a farewell cake to make your farewell a memorable moment. Please remember that we all will miss you. All the best for your future and continue to glow in your career.
- [blockquote]This farewell cake is made up of the sweet moments that we shared with you. Please know that you will be deeply missed during the long hectic hours to the coffee breaks and to our gossip sessions.[/blockquote] We look forward to stay in touch with you, good luck for the life that would be so fresh and new.
- This farewell might have ended a chapter of your life but we are sure that the new chapter would bring in lots of surprises. Your presence was the source of happiness for all of us. We wish you good luck for your success. Please stay in contact, you will be missed!
- [blockquote]This delicious cake is meant to bid you a cheerful adieu, remembering all the sweet moments, the working hours, the boss gossips and the unending fun that we used to have. We wish if we could stick a little more time together. Your presence would be missed forever. All the best for your new endeavours and your life.[/blockquote]
- Happy farewell. May you be happy and successful in whatever you do.
- This cake is a symbol of the love we have for you. Enjoy your farewell party.
- Happy farewell. May your face be dunked in this cake as a reminder of how much we love you.
- A farewell is not a way of saying goodbye. It is a way of welcoming the next phase of your life.
- [blockquote]A farewell is the end of one chapter in your life. It is time to turn over the page and see what lies ahead.[/blockquote]
- We hope you have as sweet a farewell as this cake. You deserve nothing less.
- A farewell is just another way of reminding that you will be missed and loved for all the work you put in.
- A farewell is not meant to be a goodbye to you. It is to remember all the effort that you out in.
- Your farewell shall be as celebratory as you truly deserve. Good luck.
- [blockquote]This farewell party is meant only for the delicious cake that will soon be eaten up.[/blockquote]