Death farewell messages are messages meant to console the loss of a family member or an acquaintance. They must be imbued with sincerity and empathy.
As the occasion is a solemn one, death farewell messages must keep to the gravity of the situation. On no account must they be out of tone with the somber occasion.
Sample Death Farewell messages
- [blockquote]The loss of Uncle Peter is inexpressible. No words may heal the pain that we carry in our hearts; this is to let you know that his presence and aura will be forever remembered even if he is apart. Please take this comfort in knowing that we all are praying for his peaceful soul.[/blockquote]
- It feels sad to imagine that he will not be with us anymore. He was always a source of motivation, inspiration and trust. Since it is his permanent farewell to all of us, may the memories and the love that he shared brings back the moments of togetherness. At such a tough time of his loss, we all need to act strong. May GOD rest his soul in peace.
- No pain is far reaching than the pain of losing one’s mother. On her farewell, May the thoughts and prayers of the near one’s comfort you in some way. I wish her soul to rest in peace always. Do not lower down your heart, you have to stay strong to look after your siblings and dad. Take care and we are just a call away for any kind of assistance.
- [blockquote]Death is inevitable and it comes to all. On the sudden demise of your grandmother, our hearts are filled with sadness. On her farewell, please accept our sympathies and know that we are with you.[/blockquote]
- You have been an inspiration for all of us who had the fortune of coming into your ambit. Now that you have left us for your heavenly abode, we can only hope and pray that your soul rests in peace.
- [blockquote]This moment brings with the heavy realization that you will no longer be present to guide and protect us. May your soul rest in peace. This farewell is not just a farewell for the kind person you were but also everything you stood for.[/blockquote]
- This loss is inexpressible. We bid farewell to you with a heavy heart, lamenting in the void your death shall leave in all of us. May your soul rest in peace. You will always be remembered and loved.
- You have been a wonderful sister, a wonderful mother and the wonderful human being. Your loss will be keenly felt. Our sorrow cannot be expressed in words and all we can say is that your farewell has created a huge void.
- You will be remembered forever for the amazing qualities you embodied. Your death has left us with nothing to hold on to. May god rest your soul in peace.