Employee leaving farewell messages are the text messages that an employee sends to his/ her employer on leaving his job.
During an employee’s farewell, it’s his gesture to convey what he learnt from his team mates and what was his experience during his employment tenure.
This can be done by such messages.
Sample Employee Leaving Farewell Messages
- [blockquote]To all of my colleagues and friends, it was a real pleasure working with you. You guys became a second family to me and though it is not easy to leave this place I guess one has to move in life. But I will miss all of you.[/blockquote]
- I would like to take this opportunity to let all of you know how much I learned from each and every single one of you. You guys are really great and I will always cherish the days I spent here in your company. Thank you for everything guys.
- [blockquote]Before I leave this place and bid most of you goodbye, I would just like to thank you for helping, guiding and mentoring me. All of you have helped me in more ways than you came imagine. Thanks a lot, and goodbye.[/blockquote]
- This goes out to every single soul here who has been a part of my journey at this esteemed organisation. It was the presence of every single one of you that made this place worth it. I wish all of you the best for your future endeavours. Goodbye dear friends, colleagues, mentors and superiors.
- From the very first day I came here you all made me feel welcomed, and it was one of the most memorable experiences of my life working here with you. So I just want to thank you for it, Bye.
- I would like to shower my appreciation on each and every member of this company for as much time as I was employed here by saying “Thanks” for everything that you did for me.
- Before I bid a warm farewell to all of you, I must confess that being with you was a beautiful journey. I am surely going to miss each person linked to this association. My new beginning would be successful because of the key guidance given by all of you. I will miss you guys.
- I am personally letting you know that I am leaving my job position from this company. I sincerely appreciate the opportunity that I got to work amongst such professionals. I will miss our conversations that we used to have in canteen. Stay in touch.
- [blockquote]As I am starting a new phase of my career I would really appreciate if you continue to guide and advice me as you do now. My journey with you was really interesting and I will deeply miss you.[/blockquote]