A farewell message to your boss should look like a formal statement but with a tinge of a sincere emotional thought to it.
This might seem like a huge task as there is fine line of order which, if crossed might give a casual outlook to the message.
The following examples could be helpful when writing a farewell message to your boss.
Sample Farewell Message to Boss
The experience of working under a boss like you is a blessing to me. On your farewell, I want to let you know that you will always be remembered. Thank you sir for your supreme guidance and support. Have a happy life ahead!
- Dearest boss, you may not be present between us tomorrow, but your wisdom, knowledge and insight would forever remain. We wish you all the best for your career prospects.
Since you are bidding farewell to us, please know that your legacy would forever remain deep inside our hearts. Thank you for being a great leader, friend and a supervisor. Your presence and guidance would be forever missed by all of us.
- Having worked under a great professional like you was a life time opportunity. On your farewell, we would like to tell you that you have left a legacy that would be cherished till eternity. May you succeed in your endeavours, have a happy farewell!
- We will always treasure and respect the support and guidance that you presented to us throughout our career. You are a boss, a friend and a true mentor. Sir, your knowledge and insights would be remembered forever. Goodbye and have a happy future.
- I have been really lucky to have worked under a great mentor like you, who was more than a teacher, almost like a friend. Having you as my boss has brought the best in me alive. Thanks Boss, wishing you a great future ahead.
Goodbye would have been a little less saddening if I had someone else in place of you as my boss. Wish you could stay with us a little longer. Best of luck for your future plans.
- The progress one makes in a career always depends greatly on the kind of supervision he gets. And I consider myself lucky to have you as my boss. Working wouldn’t have been so interesting if it wasn’t for you Sir. Good luck and good bye.
- On this occasion, my mind races back to all those occasions where you made me learn from the big and small errors in my work. What I am today is because of your little pieces of advice Sir. Thanks for being a great boss. You shall be missed.
Now that you have finally decided to leave this firm, I wish you the very best of what life has to offer. May you grow and prosper in every aspect of life. Good Luck.