A farewell message to your boss should look like a formal statement but with a tinge of a sincere emotional thought to it.
This might seem like a huge task as there is fine line of order which, if crossed might give a casual outlook to the message.
The following examples could be helpful when writing a farewell message to your boss.
Sample Farewell Message to Boss
- [blockquote]The experience of working under a boss like you is a blessing to me. On your farewell, I want to let you know that you will always be remembered. Thank you sir for your supreme guidance and support. Have a happy life ahead![/blockquote]
- Dearest boss, you may not be present between us tomorrow, but your wisdom, knowledge and insight would forever remain. We wish you all the best for your career prospects.
- [blockquote]Since you are bidding farewell to us, please know that your legacy would forever remain deep inside our hearts. Thank you for being a great leader, friend and a supervisor. Your presence and guidance would be forever missed by all of us.[/blockquote]
- Having worked under a great professional like you was a life time opportunity. On your farewell, we would like to tell you that you have left a legacy that would be cherished till eternity. May you succeed in your endeavours, have a happy farewell!
- We will always treasure and respect the support and guidance that you presented to us throughout our career. You are a boss, a friend and a true mentor. Sir, your knowledge and insights would be remembered forever. [highlight highlightColor="highlight-lightblue" ]Goodbye and have a happy future.[/highlight]
- I have been really lucky to have worked under a great mentor like you, who was more than a teacher, almost like a friend. Having you as my boss has brought the best in me alive. [highlight highlightColor="highlight-lightblue" ]Thanks Boss, wishing you a great future ahead.[/highlight]
- [blockquote]Goodbye would have been a little less saddening if I had someone else in place of you as my boss. Wish you could stay with us a little longer. Best of luck for your future plans.[/blockquote]
- The progress one makes in a career always depends greatly on the kind of supervision he gets. And I consider myself lucky to have you as my boss. Working wouldn’t have been so interesting if it wasn’t for you Sir. Good luck and good bye.
- On this occasion, my mind races back to all those occasions where you made me learn from the big and small errors in my work. What I am today is because of your little pieces of advice Sir. Thanks for being a great boss. You shall be missed.
- [blockquote]Now that you have finally decided to leave this firm, I wish you the very best of what life has to offer. May you grow and prosper in every aspect of life. Good Luck.[/blockquote]