Farewell is a most memorable and an emotional moment for a person working in an association or a company. Farewell messages for a co-worker are the messages that are sent to a person leaving his job to wish him success in his future.
Sample Farewell Messages For A Co-Worker
Not just a co worker, you have always been a great mentor. You have been a true source of inspiration and motivation. On my farewell, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am going to miss you. Please stay in touch.
- It was a lifetime opportunity, working with such a professional like you. You have always helped me to fulfil all the dreams that I had to pursue. You were a best co worker to work with, thank a lot for your presence and support. Good bye and I am looking forward to meet you soon.
- I always felt blessed having such a helping and motivating co worker by my side. As I am heading forward for some greater opportunities, I would like to wish you good luck for a successful life. Hoping to stay in touch.
- Dearest co worker,
I am going to miss all the moments of fun that we used to have during the boring working hours. Woking with you for 5 years was one of the best experiences that I had, bidding you farewell, I feel sad. On my farewell, I wish you all the best for your endeavours; I assure you that we will stay in touch in future. Good bye.
- From hectic long hour schedules to hot coffees over our table, you were always a great company to me. It would be really impossible to replace a colleague like you. Best of Luck for your future. Stay in touch always.
- To find an interesting co-worker like you in such a droning cubicle was a rare chance. Thanks for being such a nice fellow who was always ready to guide me in all my projects. I will surely miss your presence. Have a great future ahead!
Spending big five years with you made me closer to you. You mean a lot more than a co-worker to me. Before you leave I wish you great success in your future plans. Make sure that we stay in touch always.
- Since life is offering you some greater opportunities, I wish if I could stick with you for a little longer. Your presence would be sorely missed as a great friend as well as a mentor. Take care.