A director of the company is a most respected person of an organization. His farewell from his post is greatly missed by all the employees working under him.
Farewell messages for director are such messages that are full of respect and are sent with a sad feeling to tender goodbye to company’s director
Sample Farewell Messages for Director
- It was a lifelong experience to work under the guidance of a great mentor like you .On this farewell, I would like to tell you that I respect you a lot form the core of my heart. I would greatly miss the time spent with you. Happy farewell and all the best for your future ventures dear sir.
- Having you as the director of our company was the most fortunate part for all the members. Bidding you good bye is the most saddening part for our company as your position cannot be replaced by any other person here. Goodbye dear sir.
- No person will be able to fill the void that will be created after you. Sir, on your farewell, we would like to thank you for your support, motivation and guidance that you provided to us for all these years. Wish you all the best for your future life, happy farewell.
- Dear Sir, besides being an amazing director for the company you have been a wonderful person. We all would like to thank you for all your support and guidance. Wishing you good luck for your future.
- It’s your farewell time dear sir and we would like to tell you that you have been the best director of the company. We will miss you a lot.
- [blockquote]It was a lifelong experience to work under the guidance of a great mentor like you. Sir, on your farewell, I want to tell you that I respect you a lot and I will deeply miss the teachings provided by you. Wishing you a best future ahead.[/blockquote]
- Having a boss and a director like you was the best part of this company. Saying you goodbye is really saddening as no one can ever replace you. May GOD bless you with a very happy life. Thank you for everything that you provided to me during this journey.
- [blockquote]A progress of a person at his workplace is greatly dependent upon the supervision that he get. It was my luckiest experience to have a director like you.[/blockquote] Sir, you made our working atmosphere so favorable and enjoyable that we won’t be able to fill the void that would be created after you. Good luck for your next phase of life!