Farewell messages for senior students are the messages that are sent by the juniors to their seniors on the farewell ceremony. Such messages might be exchanged between the junior and senior students of schools, colleges or any such educational institutions.
The messages are framed and sent to say goodbye to the senior students and wish them all the very best for their future studies.
Sample Farewell Messages for Senior Students
- You have always been our source of inspiration and the people to whom we juniors always look up to. It is emotional that you have finished college and going away. We bid you farewell and wish you all the best for future.
- Senior student are a guide force for the juniors and always show the path of success to them. I hope we can follow your path of success and complete our graduation successfully the way you have done. It is sad that we have to bid you farewell.
- You have been the best seniors we juniors could have asked for. You all have guided us and helped us when we were new in college. It is time for us to bid you farewell and hope you have a successful life ahead.
- Thank you for helping and guiding us as seniors. Today is your last day at school and we are feeling very emotional. We bid you farewell and wish you all the best.
- We juniors are grateful that we got seniors like you who give us the hope to do well in our college leaving exam and maintain the reputation of the college. We bid you farewell.
- [blockquote]I will never forget the first day of my college as you were an only senior who came to talk to me. From then to now, you have always guided me with many successful days to see. [/blockquote]On your farewell, my heart is filled with sadness but I would wish you a cheerful adieu hoping for your future success. Goodbye!
- [blockquote]You have always proved yourself as the best senior in the entire school. Your company, assistance, motivations and guidance would be remembered by us, all through. [/blockquote]On your farewell, we hope that you achieve what you desire and stay happy ever after. Good luck dear senior and goodbye!
- I can never forget such a helping, dedicating and an inspiring senior like you. You have taught us with many good things to do. On your farewell, we would like to tell you that seniors like you are very few. We will miss you. Goodbye!