Farewell messages are written to bid adieu to someone and greet a person with good wishes for his future life.
Farewell messages to classmates are such messages that are exchanged between the students of the same class to say goodbye to each other on their farewell.
Such messages are the emotional messages and are sent to convey the farewell memories to the reader.
Sample Farewell Messages to Classmates
- [blockquote]I have had the best days with you. You were always a great friend and a helping classmate, throughout my graduation.[/blockquote] On my farewell, I would like to thank you for your support and motivation. Goodbye and I am looking forward to stay in touch with you.
- On the farewell ceremony, I would like to sincerely thank all my fellow classmates for their presence, guidance and support. It was one of the best opportunities, studying with you all. I am surely going to miss the class room fun that we used to have. Goodbye and I wish you all, all the best for the future.
- After studying with you for more than 5 years, I have developed fondness for you. Not just a classmate, I consider you as a family member. I am going to miss our group studies, class bunks, and canteen fun. Please stay in touch.
- [blockquote]Before I bid adieu to all my fellow classmates, I do not want to miss an opportunity to tell them how special they are. I will never be able to forget all the notorious activities that we had. It was one of the best years that I spent with you. Goodbye.[/blockquote]
- Dear classmate, it was one of the best years that I spent with you. I will never forget all the mischievous activities that we had done together. Goodbye and I am hoping that we will stay in touch.
- After studying together as the dearest classmates for last 10 years, time has finally come to be apart. I do not want to have my farewell from this school. I will really miss all by batch mates. Stay in touch.
- [blockquote]On the farewell ceremony, to all my class mates, I know it is really a tough moment for all of us but let us promise that we will continue to meet on the weekends. I will miss all the fun that we had in the class rooms and during our breaks. Goodbye and stay in touch![/blockquote]