It is a difficult situation when one of your colleagues announces his farewell. It is a time when your company departs. Sometimes the thought process fails to catch the right words to convey.
To help you on that very purpose, here is a list of a few sample farewell messages that could be the perfect piece of message that you want to say to your colleague.
Sample Farewell Messages to Colleagues
- [blockquote]From the long working hours to the coffee breaks, you have always been a great company to hangout and a professional colleague to work with. On your farewell, I would like to wish you all the best for your career prospects and I hope to stay in touch always.[/blockquote]
- It is surely very hard to replace a colleague like you. Not just a colleague, you were a friend so loving and true. Your farewell fills my heart with sadness, but I wish to bid adieu with a smile; for your future success. Good luck for your newer opportunities.
- [blockquote]It is a rare possibility to find a friend in a colleague. On your farewell, I would like to thank you for being such an amazing person to be with. I would forever miss your presence during the working and leisure hours; I hope to stay in touch with you, even if we are far.[/blockquote]
- This cubicle would seem so incomplete without a colleague like you. On your farewell, please know that you will always be remembered all through. Have a happy life ahead, stay in touch.
- I would like to thank you for all those times when you were there to provide support and guidance in my projects. You were a great colleague and a good company to be with. All the best for your future endeavors.
- Slowly and gradually over a period of time, you became more than just a colleague for me. You became a friend and even a mentor to me. Your presence shall be missed. Wishing you great luck for your future plans.
- [blockquote]It is rare that one finds advice and help from a colleague. Thanks for being that selfless person who always was willing to extend his helping hand. Have a great life ahead and keep in touch.[/blockquote]
- From the coffee breaks to the grilling long hour schedules, you have always been great company. It would be hard to replace a colleague like you.
- Thanks for all those times when you helped me in the tasks I wasn’t able to do on time. It will be difficult to fill the void created by your absence here. Best of luck.
- Wish I could stick around with you for a little more time, but life has other plans for you. So wish you a heartfelt good luck for the goals that you have set for yourself. Keep in touch.
- It is amazing how work became fun when you were around. Hope you feel the same. Have a prosperous life.