It is a difficult situation when one of your colleagues announces his farewell. It is a time when your company departs. Sometimes the thought process fails to catch the right words to convey.
To help you on that very purpose, here is a list of a few sample farewell messages that could be the perfect piece of message that you want to say to your colleague.
Sample Farewell Messages to Colleagues
From the long working hours to the coffee breaks, you have always been a great company to hangout and a professional colleague to work with. On your farewell, I would like to wish you all the best for your career prospects and I hope to stay in touch always.
- It is surely very hard to replace a colleague like you. Not just a colleague, you were a friend so loving and true. Your farewell fills my heart with sadness, but I wish to bid adieu with a smile; for your future success. Good luck for your newer opportunities.
It is a rare possibility to find a friend in a colleague. On your farewell, I would like to thank you for being such an amazing person to be with. I would forever miss your presence during the working and leisure hours; I hope to stay in touch with you, even if we are far.
- This cubicle would seem so incomplete without a colleague like you. On your farewell, please know that you will always be remembered all through. Have a happy life ahead, stay in touch.
- I would like to thank you for all those times when you were there to provide support and guidance in my projects. You were a great colleague and a good company to be with. All the best for your future endeavors.
- Slowly and gradually over a period of time, you became more than just a colleague for me. You became a friend and even a mentor to me. Your presence shall be missed. Wishing you great luck for your future plans.
It is rare that one finds advice and help from a colleague. Thanks for being that selfless person who always was willing to extend his helping hand. Have a great life ahead and keep in touch.
- From the coffee breaks to the grilling long hour schedules, you have always been great company. It would be hard to replace a colleague like you.
- Thanks for all those times when you helped me in the tasks I wasn’t able to do on time. It will be difficult to fill the void created by your absence here. Best of luck.
- Wish I could stick around with you for a little more time, but life has other plans for you. So wish you a heartfelt good luck for the goals that you have set for yourself. Keep in touch.
- It is amazing how work became fun when you were around. Hope you feel the same. Have a prosperous life.