Farewell messages to manager are messages written to any manager by any sub ordinate or colleague to bid him/her farewell and make himself or herself be remembered by the manager for the nice and touching farewell words conveyed through these messages.
Sample Farewell Messages to Manager
- [blockquote]You were the best manager a company can get. It is hard to find a replacement for you. On your farewell, we are messaging to bid you a cheerful adieu. We wish you all the very best and may all your dreams come true. Good bye sir.[/blockquote]
- It was under your guidance and managerial skills that I managed to excel in the marketing sector. Not just a manager, you were a true mentor. [blockquote]Your farewell fills my heart with sadness, but I wish to bid you an adieu with happiness. May you succeed in your future endeavours, wishing you all the best for your future.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]Respected manager, we wish you all the best for your career prospects. May this farewell gifts you wonderful moments. Wishing you good luck for the success, May you achieve great happiness. Good bye.[/blockquote]
- On your farewell, this is to let you know that you have been the most professional, sincere and a dedicative manager of this company. [blockquote]We were proud to have you by our side. Since you are moving towards some greater opportunities, we would like to wish you all the best so that you continue to rise till eternity. Good bye sir, you will be missed.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]I just cannot believe that I am writing a farewell message to you as even the last week we were having a heated discussion regarding the finance book of the year. But as it cannot be erased the very fact I have to accept that you will no longer be a part of the office, but remembering the quality time we spent as colleagues will be special to me.[/blockquote]
- It’s hard for me to bid you a farewell as I cannot imagine that my manager would not be around me from the next week. Nevertheless, life goes on, so I wish you all the very best and I promise that I will always be there to help you and at your need any time because more than a manager you were a friend to me.
- [blockquote]Our relation was not merely of manager and sub-ordinate but more of two brothers. As you will leave, I will feel your absence every second. You have guided me all through the sensitive and tough turns of life, you were more like a father figure to me; but as they say that time and tide waits for none, so may be I will also be able to cope with your absence.[/blockquote] So here is me bidding you good bye and wish you all the very best and luck for your life ahead.