Free firewall messages are generally coded by computer professionals to communicate, grant access, grant denial of access to any specific operation.
These operations may include permission to continue, permission to access servers and databases, and communicating incomplete access to use any server or website. The following are some of the sample free firewall messages for your reference.
Sample Free Farewell Messages:
- TCP connection is denied from 10.136.210.112/ Port = 1371 to 10.136.210.113/ Port = 1372 Flag = False on the FTP Server
- [blockquote]CIFSD = The Common Internet FTP Server Denied. The connection to the mentioned FTP server could not be made. Please contact your System Administrator.[/blockquote]
- The database could not retrieve the requested address. The address may not exist or the access to this address is denied to you.
- [blockquote]The computer IP Address 10.136.210.112 is trying to search for Google Talk on your hard disk. Do you want to allow the search to happen?[/blockquote]
- Do you want to accept all incoming messages to this computer? Press “Yes” button if you want to allow access. Press “No” button if you want to deny access. Press “OK” button to continue with caution.
- The website you are trying to open may have viruses. Do you still want to continue? Press “OK” button to continue. Press “Cancel” to exit.