Funeral farewell messages are those kinds of messages which a person writes on a person’s funeral to wish him/her a farewell. These messages are generally sad in their tone and are meant to express the grief of the writer due to the death of the person.
One must be careful about keeping the length of these messages minimal. Given below are a few samples of funeral farewell messages.
Sample Funeral Farewell Messages
- As you leave us bereaved with your physical loss, we are mourning for those days that you shared with us in merriment. Farewell friend!
- Attending your funeral could be the worst nightmare ever. Why did you leave us so young and even so sudden? How will mom live without you bro? Farewell, may you rest in peace in the abode of God!
- Coming to the funeral of your best friend is both frustrating and heart wrenching. I told him so many times to visit the doctor; this was just not the age to leave! Good bye friend, you must be happy now leaving us in agony!
- Your husband was not only like my son but also a very helpful neighbor who gave me enough strength to pass my old age in security. Today in his funeral, I’m completely lost and have no words to console anyone. Good bye son! Rest in peace!
- She was not only helpful aunt but also a lovable person who reflected the nature of my mother; how could you leave us so suddenly? Living without you will be very difficult for sure. Farewell aunty!
- I bid you the final farewell friend as you leave for the most peaceful destination. May your divine journey be as tranquil as your nature was! May your soul rest in peace!
- [blockquote]It is so difficult to bid a farewell to someone you love. He was a great man and I will always miss his sense of humor, intelligence and hardworking nature.[/blockquote]
- As a colleague, Martha was the most intelligent and helpful lady. Hope god gives peace to her soul.
- [blockquote]This funeral is the saddest funeral I am attending as god has made me part ways with my bestest friend. Our friendship of 25 years has ended and this has left me deeply saddened.[/blockquote]
- Goodbye to my lovely wife. I don’t know what will I do without you but I know you are always with me in a way closer than before.
- [blockquote]Life and death are inevitable truths but still bidding goodbye to my friend today is the hardest thing for me. May god bless his soul.[/blockquote]