Professional farewell messages are given to office staff on retirement or specifically farewells by their employers or those in authority. They are crisp and as the name suggest, purely professional.
However that doesn’t necessarily eschew any warmth or sincerity. Professional messages can be sincere and they must only be couched in a language that is formal.
Sample Professional Farewell Messages
- Saying goodbye is a hard thing to do, but wherever you are I wish all the best to you for your future project! Happy farewell!
- It is your last day in our office with us and we would like to thank you for being a colleague, manager as well as a guide. Happy farewell!
- We’re sorry we have to let you go. You were a wonderful employee. Good Luck for your new office and happy farewell!
- Wherever you go, whatever business you do, May good luck & happiness follow you! Best Wishes!
- Though it saddens me to say goodbye, may the new office work bring the changes in your life, bring you renewed blooms and renewed hope! Happy Farewell.
- Sorry you’re leaving our office; your loss will be greatly felt to all of us! It’s really hard to say goodbye, to such a colleague, friend! Happy farewell!
- Though our paths of business are separating, we will remain friends in our hearts forever! Goodbye and happy farewell!
- I am sorry to say that our contracts for the project will end this month and our company has rejected your new project! I wish you good luck for your future project and happy farewell!
- [blockquote]As our trusted employee, you have out in years of hard work and dedication. You have seen this firm grown and expand and today at the moment of your leave taking, the company is truly indebted to you. Good luck for all your endeavors.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]You have been an asset to this company for many years. Your farewell leaves us saddened at our loss. However we wish you all the best in your life and may all you achievements be remembered and cherished.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]You are one of the first employees of this office. Now at your moment of retirement, you can truly be credited with having shaped this firm’s growth and progress.[/blockquote]
- This office has truly lost one of its greater workers today, on the day of your farewell. We will cherish the moment you have spent with us. We wish you all the very best for your life ahead.
- [blockquote]You are one of our best employees. Your hard work and dedication have set up an example for all to follow. You will be sorely missed and your valuable insights and experience will always guide you to success and personal happiness.[/blockquote]