Farewell from a school means saying bye to all the good friends, the teachers, the staff and the school building which we all love so much.
School is like a second home and parting away from it is sure an emotional event. It is hard to find the right words when it comes to expressing your feelings. The following examples might help you get close to what exactly you want to say.
Sample School Farewell Messages:
- As I bid farewell to this institute, I would not miss an opportunity to express my thankfulness and pay my gratitude. I have had the best years of my life here, my school taught me everything for all these years. Good bye!
I wish to cheerfully bid adieu to all my respected teachers and other staff members of this school. It was a lifetime experience to gain such a vast knowledge at this institute. Hope I have earned a platform of respect and success and I wish that my school remembers me. Good bye!
My teachers, friends and juniors were always by my side to support me. On my farewell, I would like to thank all the members of this school for making me what I always wanted to be. With a sorrowful heart I bid good bye to my school, it has taught me lessons that will always remain fresh and new.
- Students who are passed out from such a renowned school are surely the blessed one. Not just in studies but during the co curricular activities, we had all the moments of dedication, hard work, joys and fun. We thank all our respected teachers for their selfless efforts; we bid you all a happy farewell. Good bye!
- This is where I grew up, and now I am going away from it, away from my lovely friends. My eyes are filled up with tears as I see my school for the last time. Hope I have lived up to the name of the institution.
- I wish I could spend my life here, but that is not possible as there are new grounds that I have to face now. Hope my school remembers me. Hope all my friends keep in touch.
- I shall miss my friends, my juniors and my teachers who have been always a support system for me. Good bye dear school.
- There are no words of gratitude enough to express what I fell for this institution. It has made me what I am today and proven to be the stepping stone to whatever I will achieve in life.
- Blessed are those who pass out from this great institution. It has given me not only education but also values which shall remain with me all my life. Thank you and good bye.
- Thanks for giving me great friends and blessing with me such amazing teachers. Good bye.