Farewell messages to boss can be the best to express your love and gratitude. Short farewell messages to boss are sent when he leaves the organisation and these messages can in fact be the best to make them feel happy.
The messages can be sent in the form of a letter, card, mails or SMS.
Sample Short Farewell Messages to Boss
- [blockquote]There are good and bad bosses. But I feel blessed to have a lucky boss like you and to get a wonderful chance to work under you. You are extremely supportive and we will miss you![/blockquote]
- It was wonderful to work with a boss like you. We will miss you. Wish you the best for a brilliant future in new company!
- [blockquote]It was indeed wonderful working with you. You highly motivate your employees and make them feel strong. We will definitely miss you![/blockquote]
- A few people like you are born leaders. We will miss you and all the best for your future projects.
- You are the remarkable and the best boss I got to work with ever. All the very best for a stunning future in your new company.
- [blockquote]You have always motivated me to work in the best way dear boss. I have appreciated whatever I learnt from you. My best wishes for you in your future projects.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]As everybody knows, you are the just an amazing boss. As you are retiring, my wishes for you for all the luck for your future. It’s time that you enjoy the days of your retirement![/blockquote]
- Apart from being a great boss, you are a great person indeed. My sincere thanks for all the grace and help that you showered on me till date.
- [blockquote]You are extremely creative, talented and a genius leader too. Working with and under you is always a pleasure and will stay in my memories forever! Wishing you all the very best for your future dear boss.[/blockquote]
- Your visualization, inspiration and novelty has been great till date. All the best for your future dear boss.
- [blockquote]Anybody can be a boss but it takes special efforts and dedication for becoming a true leader. Wish you all the luck for a brilliant future in new company![/blockquote]
- I wish I could get more years to work with you. But will always cherish the happy times working together. All the best dear boss!