Farewell is a very painful moment of bidding adieu. Short farewell messages to colleaguescan be the best to be sent to your colleagues when they leave the current organisation.
The tone of the message will usually express sadness and also expresses best wishes along with it. Such messages can be the best to be sent in the form of text messages or could even be posted on any social networking site. Such messages will surely make the reader feel good.
Sample Short Farewell Messages to Colleagues
- [blockquote]For your guidance over the years, for understanding when there were tears, for the prayers that came our way, for giving hope of a brighter day. For all these things and more, we say thank you. Miss a wonderful colleague like you![/blockquote]
- On your farewell, we would like to thank you for the wonderful job done by you. Wish you all the luck for a brilliant future!
- [blockquote]I’m going to miss you. We have been co-workers for a long time and now you are going out on your own. I wish you luck, fame and fortune. Goodbye. Keep in touch![/blockquote]
- It is your farewell and your teachings will surely be missed. The encouragement that you have shown will surely be missed!
- We would thank you for being such a wonderful colleague. Wish you all the luck for a brilliant future!
- [blockquote]Life is a competition and you have excelled it. As a colleague, you will be missed always. Good bye and my best wishes for all your projects in the future.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]I found a best friend in a colleague and that’s you. You will missed always my dear. I know it will be very difficult in the office without you. Hope to meet you very soon.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]I wish surely miss the coffee breaks, canteen chats, gossips and long hours of work. I will miss all the lovely time we had. Wish you all the luck for a pleasant future.[/blockquote]
- Will miss you dearly my dear colleague. Never seen such a professional like you. You are the gem of a person and you shall be missed by all.
- [blockquote]It is a bitter sweet that you are leaving and joining a better organisation. Hope this farewell is for a very short time and wish you all the luck for a better future.[/blockquote]
- Wishing you all the best for a stunning future. You’ll always be cherished with respect. All the best my dearest colleague!