Flirty text messages for girls are such messages that express the flirty nature and expressions of the sender for his girl. These messages are sent by a boy to a girl asking for a date or for getting married. It expresses feelings of a guy in a very witty way.
The tone of such messages is funny and reveals the feelings of the sender and usually needs a response from the receiver of the message.
Such messages can be the best to be sent in the form of a text message or can even be sent in the form of cards, letters etc. Below mentioned are a few examples of such messages.
Sample Flirty Text Messages for Girls
- [blockquote]Hey I am sending this message to let you know that I am feeling alone. Can you escort me and my thoughts so that I may overcome these feelings my dear lovely girl?[/blockquote]
- Somebody stole my heart and mind today. I think that’s you. But it’s ok. I love you too my dear sweetheart!
- Today when we were together, I saw those empty spaces between your fingers and they appeared to be sad. Give you please give me a chance for filling them? I promise to be with you at all times.
- I think I forgot how to breathe. Oh god! I just realised that, it’s your beauty that took my breath away!
- [blockquote]I love you! Isn’t it enough for you to say that you love me too? Please don’t make me wait dear. Give me a chance to make your life beautiful![/blockquote]
- Hey you look beautiful today. Is it temporary or do you look so amazing every day? Well, I just want to let you know that I love you a lot.
- [blockquote]Hey girl, you seem to be a perfect match for me and god has sent you especially for me. I am very sure that my love for you will make your shine. I love you very much and wish to hear the same from you![/blockquote]
- Sweetheart, I want to tell you that you have stolen my heart. I love you very much and do not wish to be apart.
- [blockquote]I wanted to ask you a question. Will you answer it positively and turn my day into a very memorable occasion and make it a grand celebration? Can you give a chance for ‘me’ and ‘you’ to become ‘we’?[/blockquote]