Best messages for forgiveness are ones that are sent by a person to a dear one. These messages are sent to convey forgiveness to the other person in the context of some mistake that has been committed.
The tones of these messages are filled with compassion and repent on the part of the sender which should be very honest.
Sample Best Messages for Forgiveness
- [blockquote]I seek your forgiveness for the grave mistake committed by me and hope that you will forgive and give me another chance to be with you.[/blockquote]
- I am feeling so miserable for treating you so badly and want to seek forgiveness from you just for this last time.
- [blockquote]I am aware that after what I have done to you I do not deserve to be forgiven but please give me one last chance and I hope you will forgive me.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]Forgiveness is the art of letting those who make a mistake understand that even good people exist in this world and that is exactly what I am seeking from you right now.[/blockquote]
- I feel terrible for the error committed by me and hope you will give me an opportunity to correct myself.
- [blockquote]I know it is really hard for you to even think about forgiving me but I just request you to give me a chance to rectify what I have done.[/blockquote]
- It is tough to undo what I have done yesterday but though I cannot reverse back what has already taken place I convey my sincere apology to you and seek your forgiveness.
- [blockquote]I am one of the most wretched person on this earth for having hurt such a good damsel like you and don’t know if you can ever forgive me for what I have done. But still want to request for your forgiveness as I do not want to lose you from my life at any cost.[/blockquote]
- I don’t know how I could behave so badly with someone whom I love the most in my life. Please forgive me and I will never repeat something like this ever again in my life.
- My dear I am so sorry for having a fight with you yesterday, it was totally my fault and hope that you will forgive me. Please give me one last chance.
- Words fail to express how bad I am feeling right now for my lousy behavior. Please forgive me and make me part of your life.