All of us at some point of time or other commit a mistake and hurt our near and dear ones. In such conditions, the best thing to do is to send forgiveness text messages. These types of messages must be written in sorry tone and must be heartfelt and sincere.
Sample Forgiveness Text Messages
- I am really sorry for whatever I did. I ask for your forgiveness and promise that it will never repeat in future again.
- [blockquote]I know whatever I have done is not worth forgiving but believe it was not intentional. I am really sorry from the bottom of my heart.[/blockquote]
- I am sorry for whatever I said but I really didn’t mean it. I know you have a big heart and you will forgive me.
- Forgiveness can be expected from a lovely heart like yours. Sorry for what all I did and waiting for you to forgive me.
- [blockquote]I know what I said and did is not good but I hope you will understand my circumstances. I am feeling guilty from the bottom of my heart and asking for your forgiveness.[/blockquote]
- I know I cannot be forgiven for my act but still if you feel that I can be given another chance then I will be waiting for your reply.
- [blockquote]My love, I know you must be feeling terrible after last night but I am really sorry for whatever I did. Believe me I was not aware about the situation. I love you more than anything in this world and ask for your forgiveness.[/blockquote]
- My dear friend, I am sorry for whatever I said about you. Believe me it was not at all intentional. I know you must be hurt and all I can say is please forgive me. Your friendship means a lot for me.
- [blockquote]Friends like you are treasures in life and my one silly mistake has lead me to put our friendship on stake. I am really really sorry from the bottom of my heart. Please please forgive me and I promise this will never happen again.[/blockquote]
- I am felling terrible after thinking that how I behaved with you last night. I know you are very hurt and upset but please give me a chance to explain. Please forgive me.
- I have no words to say sorry for my acts but I all I can say is please forgive me for whatever I have done.