Motivational messages on forgiveness are ones that are sent by a person to another to seek their forgiveness. These messages are motivational in tone and must convey the heartfelt apology of the sender. Some samples of the messages are given below.
Sample Motivational Messages on Forgiveness
- [blockquote]While it needs a lot of valor to seek forgiveness from a person it requires the other person to be even more valorous to forgive that person.[/blockquote]
- When a person is forgiven of a mistake it not only helps the person in forgetting the hurt that surrounds it but also to walk towards the path of nobility.
- [blockquote]It only takes the heart of a strong person to forgive ones who have caused pain which cannot be done by a weakling who cannot forgive.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]In order to live life to the best one should learn to forgive those who have been a source of unhappiness and that helps to move ahead in life.[/blockquote]
- One of the biggest lessons that can be taught to an opponent is to let go of their deeds and forgive them.
- Forgiving is the art of teaching a foe that life has better things to attain than wasting their one’s life on trivial people.
- [blockquote]Forgiving is part of the nature of noble people who ensure that every one who makes a mistake gets an opportunity to rectify themselves.[/blockquote]
- Even though forgiving may not produce any results for the forgiver it certainly produces positive results for the receiver of forgiveness.
- A person who forgives the mistakes of others is not only gallant but also one who acts as a person worthy of being followed by others.
- The one who walks on the path of righteousness is the one who leads the path of forgiveness too.
- [blockquote]While a mistake once committed can never be reversed back in time it is ideal to forget and forgive the wrong-doer so that some lessons of life are learnt.[/blockquote]
- One should always forget the past and move ahead in life and this can be best achieved by forgiving the ones who have caused pain in the past.
- Not only does the art of forgiving makes the life of a person happier it also makes one’s life much simpler.
- Life is a long journey to waste on thinking about only those who have hurt us rather one should forgive and carry on with life.