Thank you messages for forgiveness are those types of messages which are written by a person to thank someone who has granted forgiveness to him/her. These messages must sound extremely polite and should have a tone of gratitude.
Thank you messages for forgiveness must not be very lengthy and put across the thank you note in a brief way. One must not get out of context while framing these types of messages. The following are a few samples which can be helpful while drafting a thank you message for forgiveness.
Sample Thank You Messages for Forgiveness
- [blockquote]Hi Tom, I am so thankful to you that you forgave me for hurting you the other day. I was feeling so ashamed of my actions but by forgiving me you have proved to be a bigger and better person. Thank you so very much.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]It is said that the person who forgives is the person who earns the respect of all. And today by forgiving me you have earned my respect. I am really thankful for your forgiveness and want to tell you that I will never ever hurt you again.[/blockquote]
- What I did deserved harsh treatment and response, but you forgave me. I don’t know how to thank you enough for your forgiveness and big heart. You have won my respect today.
- You have no clue how guilty I was feeling all this while after committing that sin. But ever since you have forgiven me, I feel much better. Thanks a lot for your forgiveness, I shall always remember it.
- [blockquote]I promise you today that I will never repeat the crime I committed. If I were you, I would never forgive you but by forgiving me, you have proved what a big heart you have and what a pure soul you carry. Thanks so much for the forgiveness.[/blockquote]
- The one who forgives is a person with high moral values, a big heart and a clear mind. By forgiving me, you have proved that what a great friend you are. I am really thankful that you forgave me for the other day when I said really bad things about you.
- [blockquote]I have no words to express how thankful I am to you that you granted me your forgiveness, if you hadn’t forgiven me, I would have died in guilt. Thanks once again.[/blockquote]
- What I did cannot be undone but your forgiveness makes me feel much better about myself. Thanks friend.